Re: [libvirt] KVM doesn't send an arp announce after live migrating a domain

Is virt-manager able to drive this?  it would be great if you could
drive everything from there.
Yes, it does now, under the menu Edit ->  Host Details ->  Network Interfaces
NetworkManager has also finally learnt to ignore ifcfg-XXX files which
have a BRIDGE= setting in them, so it shouldn't totally trash your guest
bridge networking if you leave NM running.

Cool. I guess what remains is to get people to unlearn all the previous hacks.

(also would be nice to have libvirt talk to NetworkManager instead of /etc/sysconfig)

signature is too narrow to contain.