Re: [libvirt] KVM doesn't send an arp announce after live migrating a domain

libvirt doesn't set a policy for this. It provides an API for
configuring host networking, but we don't override the kernel's
forward delay policy, since we don't presume that all bridges
are going to have VMs attached. In any case the API isn't available
for Debian yet, since no one has ported netcf to Debian,

"Patches welcome!" (as are questions/suggestions/complaints/sarcastic taunts/etc) :-)

https://fedorahosted.org/netcf/

If you look in the mailing list archives, you'll find a couple of messages from people porting netcf to other Linux distributions (although none has gotten to the point of a patch submitted for pushing). It would be really great to see netcf running on other platforms, as all the iface-* functionality in libvirt (and thus virt-manager) would magically start working on that platform).