Re: [libvirt] Decent How-To now on the wiki for setting up Transport Layer Security

On 08/30/2010 08:58 PM, Jaromír Červenka wrote:
Hi Justin,

it's very nice! Good work. I like those pictures :) Thank you, for this.

Hi Jaromír,

You are completely welcome.  :)

If there are parts of it that need adjusting for openSUSE, please feel welcome to update it directly, or let me know so I can. :)

Something I've missed is information on configuring the firewall ports to allow incoming TLS connections for libvirt. (tcp 16514 inbound)

That'll be fixed tomorrow (for Fedora/RHEL).

Would you be interested in adding the openSUSE bits for it?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Greetings,

Jaromír Červenka