Re: [libvirt] Best place to put links to the libvirt App Dev Guide?

Hi all

How do I discover the MAC address of machines  that are available just with only BIOS installed (no Operating System present).

And I need to find the mac address of such machines that are up with just BIOS.

How do i do image installations on bare-metal ?

Please Guide me.

Thanks.

Saravanan Sundaramoorthy
Red Hat Certified Engineer