[libvirt] how to Create virtual machine

Hi,

I am working on a virtualization project that involves setting up virtual appliances to implement the same, which tool is required to

1) create virtual appliances
2) deploy virtual appliances
3) manage virtual appliances/virtual machines

Could you please guide me with some pointers or resources to get started with the creation of virtual machines?

I am little confused with libvirt with Xen and qemu.
how does xen or qemu related with libvirt ?

Thank you.

Saravanan Sundaramoorthy
Red Hat Certified Engineer
http://www.google.com/profiles/dearsaravanan#about