[libvirt] XP install: where to ask questions?

On Fedora FC14 I'm trying to install XP under KVM/qemu. It works with VBOx.

On FC14, kvm/qemu I've used F5 to select i486 C-step, but after the formatting step, I get a message that VNC no longer connects with the hypervisor. Googled, but no help.

Is this the list to discuss this sort of issue? If not, where?

sean