Re: [libvirt] Got time to try out the libvirt 0.8.6 win32 package?

On 14/12/2010, at 4:32 AM, Matthias Bolte wrote:
> Well, you can do that with a simple batch file:
>
> @echo off
> set /p uri="Enter libvirt connection URI: "
> virsh.exe -c %uri%
> pause

Just uploaded a tweaked version of the installer, using this simple
batch file approach, and also including a README (with shortcuts)
as you suggested:

  http://libvirt.org/sources/win32_experimental/Libvirt-0.8.6-1.exe

I should be able to get the patch for the Windows page updated and
submitted today too.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift