Re: [libvirt] Back and suggested release schedule

Il giorno mer, 22/12/2010 alle 21.12 +0800, Daniel Veillard ha scritto:
> But I don't see what a release candidate brings that is not available
> from ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/libvirt-git-snapshot.tar.gz

A stable checksum, to begin with, and a make dist-created package.
Missing files for instance cannot be found by using either a git
checkout or a git snapshot, and can only be found when using the output
of make dist.

--
Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
http://blog.flameeyes.eu/