[libvirt] Cannot enumerate physical devices with libvirt 0.7.6

Hi all,

I often update my F12 box with the rawvirt repository, which just installed libvirt 0.7.6. Since that, I cannot enumerate physical devices (and thus get a beautiful error when I start one of my vms that should use a USB device).

I don't think I changed anything else on that box, and, of course, I already restarted the libvirt daemon.
I haven't restarted the server itself, because it is currently used, but I could do it if necessary...

I make good use of the qemu hypervisor, and I'm looking forward to solve this issue!

Frederic.

# libvirtd --version
libvirtd (libvirt) 0.7.6

# virsh --version
0.7.6

# virsh nodedev-list
error :Failed to count node devices
error :this function is not supported by the hypervisor: virNodeNumOfDevices