[libvirt] Why libvirt does not support -redir (hostfwd) ?

Hello,

I would like to use -redir argument for qemu-kvm guest, but I can't find any mention in docs about this option. Is there any way how to arrange port redirection with libvirt? I can't use a bridge for networking, because I can't use an IP address from host's range.

Thank you,

Jaromír Červenka
Official openSUSE community member
Web: http://www.cervajz.com/