[libvirt] PATCH [0/3] Filesystem pool formatting

I finished these patches this afternoon, and I need to do a bit more
testing before I'm comfortable having these patches committed, but I'm
sending them along so I can get everybody's feedback overnight.  In
particular, I'm wondering if my move of the pool unref call is
correct.

Dave