Re: [libvirt] PATCH [0/3] Filesystem pool formatting

On 02/18/2010 05:58 PM, David Allan wrote:

I finished these patches this afternoon, and I need to do a bit more
testing before I'm comfortable having these patches committed, but I'm
sending them along so I can get everybody's feedback overnight.  In
particular, I'm wondering if my move of the pool unref call is
correct.

Having done some additional testing and code review, I think these patches are ready to go.

Dave