[libvirt] Update on 0.7.7 release schedule

  As you can have noticed we still have patches queued up and not yet
pushed, plus added a new interface yesterday. I'm travelling all of this
week, so my bandwidth is limited. Plus February is a short month and
we skipped a bit for 0.7.6, so time to validate and push patches has
been shorter than usual.
  So I suggest to still push patches today and tomorrow for features,
and start the freeze on thusday evening, and delaying the release to mid
of next week.
  But still try to keep the expected cycle for 0.7.8 with a freeze on
March 19 and a release on the 26 :-)

  Hope this doesn't disrupt other people schedules !