[libvirt] Query regarding no_verify in uri

Hi Daniel,
I've submitted my XenAPI driver in 2parts before sometime with all the
changes you had suggested. The following is possibly the only one that's not
handled.

> +    curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
> +    curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, data);
> +    curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDSIZE, len);
> +    curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0);
> +    curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 0);

>You shouldn't disable SSL verification here. It should be on by default.
>For consistency with other libvirt drivers, you may wish to allow your
>xenapi:///  uri to have an optional  'no_verify=1' parameter to turn
>off SSL verification. It should always be verifying by default though.

For now I have enabled verify SSL. I'm not sure about how libvirt hands
Over the no_verify=1 part that the user types in the URI to my driver.
virDrvOpen only receives the URI  elements from 'conn' parameter.
I couldn't find this information embedded in 'conn'?
Could you explain how to get this information?
Regards,
Sharadha