Re: [libvirt] libvirt 0.7.5 vs qemu 0.12.1 imcompatability?

On 06/01/10 18:56, Nikola Ciprich wrote:

I've had similar trouble with old bios images. Once I replaced them with
those built with qemu-kvm, things started working...

I've using the packages from virt-preview so I've got whatever BIOS images are being packaged. I've experimented some more now and even a simple:

  qemu-kvm -enable-kvm

just gives me nothing whereas the older version brings up the BIOS screen.

Actually looking at it, the BIOS is a separate package which doesn't exist in the virt-preview repository so I'm still using the normal Fedora one. Maybe that's the problem?

What's the best channel for reporting issues with the virt-preview packages?

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom compton nu)
http://www.compton.nu/