[libvirt] libvirt 0.7.5 vs qemu 0.12.1 imcompatability?

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Thu Jan 7 10:08:33 UTC 2010

On 06/01/10 18:56, Nikola Ciprich wrote:

> I've had similar trouble with old bios images. Once I replaced them with
> those built with qemu-kvm, things started working...

I've using the packages from virt-preview so I've got whatever BIOS
images are being packaged. I've experimented some more now and even a
simple:

   qemu-kvm -enable-kvm

just gives me nothing whereas the older version brings up the BIOS screen.

Actually looking at it, the BIOS is a separate package which doesn't
exist in the virt-preview repository so I'm still using the normal
Fedora one. Maybe that's the problem?

What's the best channel for reporting issues with the virt-preview packages?

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://www.compton.nu/