[libvirt] Start external programm on network-setup

Hy,
im using libvirt-bin on debian and configured the network of libvirt to
be a standalone bridge. Is there a possibility to run a program after
the bridge has successfully and completly set up by libvirtd? I would
like to restart shorewall (a firewall) when the bridge is set up to
activate MASQ and DNAT and other policies which I need.  I would also
like to start my own configured dnsmasq when the interface is up (can't
start it realier because it has to bind to the interface).

I hope thats the right place to ask such a question, if not, please
direct me.

Thanks for the help
--
Dominik