Re: [libvirt] [RFC] Proposal for introduction of network traffic filtering capabilities for filtering of network traffic from and to VMs

On Tue, 2010-01-26 at 13:35 +0000, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> There's no need for ipaddr there - the XML schema already allows
> for a
>
>    <ip address='10.0.0.1'/>
>
> within the <interface> tag here. We already have MAC address as
> a separate tag too. We could likely add VLAN in a similar way.

agreed.

We will start with the implementation and send a patch or rather a
series once we have them.

Thanks.

--
Best regards,

Gerhard Stenzel,
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen