[libvirt] Bugs when installing Windows XP

Hi,

There are 2 bugs (regressions) when installing Windows XP, it can be
reproduced with libvirt 0.8.x.

After the first installation stage, the machine reboots but:
- the CD-ROM is removed, so the second stage asks for the CD-ROM.
- if I force the shutdown, the machine reboots. If I force the shutdown again
after the reboot the machine shuts off as expected.

Thank you,
--
Laurent Léonard