[libvirt] [RFC] Slides for FISL presentation

Hello all,

This is the first draft for my presentation at FISL. I would like you to take a look and give your opinions. Any comment is always welcome :-)

Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B67FxRV5aa7_YWI4YzQ2MWQtZWQwYi00NjE0LWEyZDItNDI3ZDhiZmJkMWNi&hl=en

ps.: I didn't know where to put the file, I hosted at google docs and made it public. You all should be able to download it. Any issues, please let me know. Thanks again.

--
Eduardo Otubo
Software Engineer