[libvirt] A problem in live migration

Alex Jia ajia at redhat.com
Wed Jul 21 09:41:50 UTC 2010

I am not sure if libvirt has resolved hostname and ip mapping problem, it had better that two
hosts have same domain name, such as "dhcp-1-2-3.nay.redhat.com" and "dhcp-4-5-6.nay.redhat.com".

In addition, I haven't seen your any storage pool information on two hosts, you need to create
a sharing storage such as nfs sharing folder, and your guest is in the storage, of course, you
may also manually mount your nfs folder to target host instead of creating storage pool.

Best Regards,
Alex