[libvirt] Schedule for release of libvirt-0.8.3

 Small reminder, we will try to get back to a monthly release schedule
so I'm targetting an end of month release for 0.8.3 . Assuming Friday 30
this would mean we enter the feature freeze at the end of the week.
I'm gonna go over the pending patches, but if you have something not
reviewed yet, please raise your voice just to be sure :-)