Re: [libvirt] Parameters for macros in docs?

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 06:44:35PM +1000, Justin Clift wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The (autogenerated) docs aren't showing the parameters needed for the
> libvirt macros.

[...]
> The information is passed along by the Python doc generation script,
> but is disregarded in the final XSLT transformation to produce the
> html
> docs.
>
> Wondering if that's on purpose, or are we ok to display the macro
> parameters too?

  I think it's just that the XSLT inherited from libxml2 never needed
macros with parameters, so that was never added. Feel free to hack the
XSLT to add the arguments (code should be similar as for functions
parameters as the input and output should be very similar, except the
argument has no type).

  thanks !