[libvirt] Unable to telnet in the Virtual Domain.

Kumar L Srikanth-B22348 B22348 at freescale.com
Tue Jun 1 11:09:45 UTC 2010

Hi Ozaki,

I need some help regarding telnet in the Virtual Domain.

I created a Virtual Domain using libvirt and able to start the same with
some ip address. I also installed telnet server in the Domain and able
to start telnet service.

When I execute the command 'telnet 127.0.0.1', I am able to get the
username/password prompt. After issuing the user credentials, I am
getting the following error:

cannot make/remove an entry for the specified session

connection closed by foreign host.

Can you please let me know, where I am going wrong?

Regards,
Srikanth.