[libvirt] FISL 11 - Abstract submited

Eduardo Otubo otubo at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Jun 2 05:49:08 UTC 2010

Hello all,

For those who do not know, FISL[1] is the Brazilian International Forum
of Free Software (the acronym is in pt_BR). It hits the 11th edition
this year and it's going to happen from 21st to 24th of July in Porto
Alegre.

Last year, Daniel Veillard was invited to talk about Libvirt. I was
excited to see his lecture but ended up he couldn't come. This year, I
volunteered myself to speak about the project on the event, DV said it
was a great idea because he couldn't come again and nobody from project
would do as well.

The thing is, I submited the abstract for early review a few weeks ago,
and I still don't know if it was approved or not. But I don't want to
wait the answer to start working on the slides and the content of the
lecture, need to get it done as soon as possible to make a great work
for us all.

My idea is to talk about (not on this order):
  * How libvirt works / macro view / cases
  * Internals

The audience will be very technical, but some business guys will be
around. That's why I put that high level information in the list.

Also, I will have a event here in IBM called "Technical Vitality Day". I
should talk about Libvirt as well, almost on the same way of FISL, some
high level information and then some internals.

So, I am opening this topic for comments and ideas. Any kind of help
will be very welcome :)

Thanks,

[1] - http://softwarelivre.org/fisl11

--