Re: [libvirt] VM/Domain "Start" method in libvirt API

Hello,

it is called virDomainCreate

http://www.libvirt.org/html/libvirt-libvirt.html#virDomainCreate

Greetings,

Jaromír Červenka
Official openSUSE community member
Web: http://www.cervajz.com/
Jabber: cervajz cervajz com
MSN: jara cervenka seznam cz
Tel.: +420 607 592 687
Alt. e-mails:
jaromir cervenka opensuse org,
jaromir cervenka speel cz

2010/6/7 IKI-サガル バルウェ <sagar barve ikic co jp>
Hi,

I was referring to the libvirt API reference from the foll link:
http://www.libvirt.org/html/libvirt-libvirt.html

There are functions for Suspending, ShuttingDown or Rebooting the VM like virDomainSuspend, virDomainShutdown or virDomainReboot respectively.

But I did not find any method for starting a particular domain/VM like virDomainStart.

There is a function in virsh for doing the same:

virsh start <domain> [--console]

Is there any other alternative method for "starting"a given domain??

Thanks and Regards
Sagar Barve