Re: [libvirt] Suggest to enter freeze for 0.8.2 this week-end

On 06/19/2010 12:02 AM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
   As previously suggested, I think it's time to get a new release going,
and if we want to have it by end of the month it would be good to enter
feature freeze over the week-end. I am seeing some un-ack'ed patches
on list though so maybe we need to be a bit flexible, but the general
principle is that we would ACK and push only bug fixes and not new feature
starting from Monday. This doesn't affect documentation :-)

Any chance of getting my pool-list and vol-list patches in for 0.8.2, as long as they turn out to not be crappy?

:)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Salasaga  -  Open Source eLearning IDE