[libvirt] libvirt 0.8.2?

When is libvirt 0.8.2 expected to be released?

Kenneth Nagin

From:       Eric Blake <eblake redhat com>
To:         Kenneth Nagin/Haifa/IBM IBMIL
Cc:         list libvirt <libvir-list redhat com>
Date:       05/05/2010 18:24
Subject:    Re: [libvirt] (Resend with updates) Live Migration with
            non-shared storage for kvm

On 05/05/2010 12:26 AM, Kenneth Nagin wrote:

> Eric Blake <eblake redhat com> wrote on 05/05/2010 01:04:23:

[feel free to trim content unrelated to your reply, it makes it easier
to get to your comments]

>> Then I verified that it passes 'make check' and 'make syntax-check', and
>> finally pushed this in your name.  Thanks again for the contribution,
>> and for the reminders to review it.
>>
>> --
>> Eric Blake   eblake redhat com    +1-801-349-2682
>> Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org
>>
>> [attachment "signature.asc" deleted by Kenneth Nagin/Haifa/IBM]
>
> Thanks both of you for your assistance and thorough reviews.
> Since this is my first contribution, what happens next?  How do I know
> whether it was accepted into an official release?

It's already been applied in the upstream git repository.  Which means
that the next libvirt release (probably 0.8.2, and hopefully at the end
of May per our typical release schedule) will include your changes.

[attachment "signature.asc" deleted by Kenneth Nagin/Haifa/IBM]