Re: [libvirt] Update on PHP libvirt

On 06/30/2010 12:18 AM, Radek Hladik wrote:
<snip>
The code (available at http://phplibvirt.cybersales.cz/ ) implements
basic Libvirt functions for readonly access and machine live-cycle
management. I should be able to add any other libvirt function but i do
not know all the libvirt functions so well. So if you miss some function
and you are willing to test it I can implement it.

I would appreciate any feedback and suggestions on this code.

This looks like a very worthwhile effort.

Would you be ok with us adding a link from our list?

  http://libvirt.org/bindings.html

I think it would help get more people to test it. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Radek

--