Re: [libvirt] Update on PHP libvirt

On 06/29/2010 09:27 AM, David W King wrote:
> I'm running Ubuntu 10.04 with php 5.3.2.  In order to get the extension
> to compile I had to apply the attached patch.

Could you please resend that patch as a context diff?  ed script diffs
are practically impossible to apply correctly if anything else has
touched the file.

Our hacking instructions give more hints on how to generate a worthwhile
patch:
http://libvirt.org/git/?p=libvirt.git;a=blob;f=HACKING

Also, it would help to paste the actual compiler error that you are
trying to address with your patch.