Re: [libvirt] FYI: a short guide to libvirt & network filtering iptables/ebtables use

I just wrote this to assist some Red Hat folks understanding
what libvirt does with iptables, and thought it is useful info
for the whole libvirt community. When I have time I'll adjust
this content so that it can fit into the website in relevant
pages/places.

Do you want me to transfer this to the wiki?

Thinking it might take a while, but maybe it'll help me learn the stuff as I go through it and it'll let you focus on other stuff?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
Salasaga  -  Open Source eLearning IDE