[libvirt] Maintenance of ruby bindings

Neil Wilson neil at brightbox.co.uk
Wed Jun 30 15:21:53 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-06-30 at 15:56 +0100, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:

> There isn't any active maintainer for them, so any volunteers to submit
> patches, or become a regular maintainer are welcome :)

Shifting the archive across to git would help!

What do you use to auto-generate the python interface? I was wondering
whether a similar approach could be used to generate a Ruby interface
via the Foreign Function Interface library (FFI -
http://wiki.github.com/ffi/ffi/)

Somebody has created an example by hand at
http://github.com/scalaxy/ruby-libvirt but that seems like a lot of work
to maintain.

Anyway for a start I've pushed the current mercurial tip up to github at
http://github.com/NeilW/libvirt-ruby

Rgs

Neil