Re: [libvirt] Maintenance of ruby bindings

On 06/30/2010 11:21 AM, Neil Wilson wrote:
On Wed, 2010-06-30 at 15:56 +0100, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:

There isn't any active maintainer for them, so any volunteers to submit
patches, or become a regular maintainer are welcome :)

Shifting the archive across to git would help!

What do you use to auto-generate the python interface? I was wondering
whether a similar approach could be used to generate a Ruby interface
via the Foreign Function Interface library (FFI -
http://wiki.github.com/ffi/ffi/)

I looked at moving augeas over to ffi, and it was a very nice interface. We are using JNA on the java side.. same deal.

-- bk