[libvirt] running libvirt on Xen Cloud Platform 0.7.1

Hi,

I am trying to run libvirt daemon in Dom0 of Xen Cloud Platform 0.7.1.
For that purpose I downloaded the libvirt source files 0.7.6 and trying to build the libvirt rpm with XEN driver using the XCP DDK.

I am running into to many problems getting it done - so I was wondering whether this is supported or if anyone is using it in such way.

Thank You,
Gadi