[libvirt] Libvirt Auth

Hello guys,

I've created a plugin for Hudson (CI) to manage virtmachines using libvirt java (start vm for a build and stop just after).

I've just a problem in authentication, in fact I cannot send uname and password using code, libvirt ask me for the credentials on CLI. someone could explain me How I can use authentican or where I can find an usage guide or example?

Thanks a lot
Bye
Marco