Re: [libvirt] Libvirt Auth

Don't mixup the internal of the IBM Power Hypervisor (phyp) driver and
the libvirt remote transport mechanisms. The phyp driver uses libssh2
internally and relies on the auth callback to let the user provide
credentials. This in not in any way related to the libvirt remote
transport mechanisms.

As I said before, the auth callback you can pass to virConnectOpenAuth
is not used for the libvirt SSH remote transport authentication. The
same it true for the TCP transport, it uses SASL for authentication by
default.

Ok thanks a lot. In fact I reached my goal just exchanging ssh key between my nodes.

It's so strange that nothing was previewed to provide password for the ssh connection :|

Thanks
Bye

Marco

Matthias