[libvirt] unable to connect to a ESX via ssh

Hi *,

Apologies for cross posting.
I have installed the the libvirt and virt-toolss in an ubuntu karmic
9.10. I am trying to access-manage an ESX 3.5i via ssh protocol.
Although I have configured and verified that ssh access operates
correctly  with  keys, when I try to access the ESX via virt-manager,
it  doesn't  work.

Cheers,
Dimitris

Dimitrios K. Kalogeras