[libvirt] How to differentiate creation from migration?

Hi,

I work on a project that makes use of libvirt (called libvirt-cim) and we created an algorithm to detect when a new machine is created. However, I need to filter the ones created by the migration operation.

Does libvirt provides a way to distinguish a machine created by 'migrate' command from a machine created by the 'define' command (virDomainDefineXML API call)?

Thanks in advance,

Richard Maciel