[libvirt] info about "migration check"

Hi guys! I'm Paolo, and I'm working on my graduation thesis.

One of my thesis' subject is to define a migration check which will be
used to perform "secure migration" using IMA measurement.

Someone can suggest me a documentation (code examples, technical
paper, etc) about migration cheks?

Now I'm analyzing libvirt source code to uderstand migration-cheks
mechanism, but the analysis has a ways to go......

Thanks!