[libvirt] Transferring Root File system to Host.

Hi,
I have a Admin machine on which libvirt client is installed. I want to manage Virtual Machines[which have a separate rootfs per VM] with the help of libvirt remote access.
While creating a VM, in the libvirt virsh console, is there any capability to transfer the rootfs directory on the fly[[like TFTP]], from the admin machine to host machine which have several other VM's?
Please let me know.

Regards,
Srikanth.