[libvirt] virsh stucked in virDomainCreate

Hi,

I'm having an issue when trying to start a (previously created) vbox
item : virsh gets stucked in virDomainCreate and I see no error
message (LIBVIRT_DEBUG=1).
Is there any mean to get more information on what is happening ?

Moreover, now that virsh has stalled, running "connect
vbox:///session" on another virsh instance gets an error from "secret
driver". Is this normal, as if I'm only supposed to have 1 connection
at a time ?

Thanks
Regards

Anthony