Re: [libvirt] Supporting hypervisor specific APIs in libvirt

Gerd Hoffmann <kraxel redhat com> wrote:
>> - networking: man, setting networking is a mess, libvirt just does it
>>    for you.
>
> +1
>
> Even when not using libvirt for a reason or another I usually hook my
> virtual machines into virbr0 (libvirt default network).

This is a war for another day :-)

I have that very same setup on my laptop.  But I already use dnsmasq for
other reasons -> no way to share dnsmasq with libvirt, libvirt want to
use a different one -> have to configure two things, especially if I
want specific names (in my dnsmasq setup already) for some of my guests.

Later, Juan.