Re: [libvirt] [Qemu-devel] Re: Supporting hypervisor specific APIs in libvirt

In practice I've seen this not working correctly in the past, i.e. my
br0 didn't pop up in the virt-manager nic setup page.

Please file a bug: virt-manager has had bridge detection for years, so
something must be going wrong.

Works for me now ;)

In f13 we will use netcf for this, so
even bridge enumeration on remote hosts should work.

Yes, remote connections.  F12 + virt-preview works.

cheers,
  Gerd