Re: [libvirt] [Qemu-devel] Re: Supporting hypervisor specific APIs in libvirt

On 03/25/2010 02:33 PM, Anthony Liguori wrote:
From my point of view, i wouldn't want to write a high level management toolstack in C, specially since the API is well defined JSON which is easily available in all high level language out there.

There's a whole world of C based management toolstacks (CIM).

Gratefully I know very little about CIM, but isn't it language independent?

The prominent open source implementation, pegasus, is written in C++.

Or are you referring to specific management apps written in C? If they go through CIM, how can they talk qmp?