Re: [libvirt] [Qemu-devel] Re: Supporting hypervisor specific APIs in libvirt

Anthony Liguori wrote:
> I'm not sure.  The human monitor has some features that are not
> appropriate for QMP.  For instance, the ability to deal with formula
> input and some commands meant to add debugging.
>
> I guess you could do that in qemu-cmd but I don't see a compelling
> reason to.

Would it be all that much work to just rip out the human monitor
altogether, moving it's functionality to qemu-cmd?  That'd be a great
way to confirm that QMP has all the functionality.

It doesn't have to be written in C, by the way ;-)

-- Jamie