[libvirt] 0.7.8 schedule

 So clearly we are a bit late we didn't freezed this week-end,
hopefully we can push the last bits for the release tomorrow.
I would be tempted to actually name the release 0.8.0 if we get
the snapshot API in (which I expect), then start freeze on Wed,
and make the official release early next week. There is still a few
things to clean up left and right, some patches for bug fixes need
ACKs, so I still expect some work before being able to declare the
new release ready !