Re: [libvirt] Libvirtd in listen mode.

if you're running ubuntu (which I suppose since you use the command "service", have a look at /etc/default/libvirtd (or something like that).
If not, or if it fails, look at the script in /etc/init.d/libvirtd, and try to guess where it loads its constants!

--
frederic grelot net
Tél : 05 61 27 81 79 / 06 82 23 46 17

Hi,

If I start the libvirtd service using the command “service libvirtd start”, it is not starting in listen mode. I am stopping the libvirtd service, and then starting in listen mode externally, using the following command:

“libvirtd –listen”.

But, how can I start libvirtd service in listen mode by default (when I issue the command “service libvirtd start”)?

Regards,

Srikanth.