[libvirt] vol-list and other vol-* functions

Hello all,

When implementing the vol-list function I came up with the concept of
'path' which I am not sure if I understood. Does 'path' in this case
represents where it is mounted on the guest system? On IBM Power
Hypervisor, there's some logical volumes which I can get the path and
there's some I can't, hence, I can't get LookUpByPath() function
implemented correctly. Any ideas?

Thanks,

--
Eduardo Otubo