[libvirt] PCI/USB devices documentation

Hello,

so far unsuccessfully, I'm trying to attach PCI/USB devices to Guests
(via virt-manager, soon via virsh because - whatever :]).
Anyway, there is <hostdev managed='yes'> where I'm wondering what
'managed' means, because it's not documented here[1].
Is it a bug or is it documented elsewhere?

btw also, 'Node devices XML format'[2] page is empty

Thanks,
Zdenek