[libvirt] libvirtd: how to react on qemu watchdog events

Hi,

I'm currently seeking a way to monitor qemu watchdog events and do
somthing based on these events. Although there is a good example at
libvirt-source/examples/domain-events/events-c/event-test.c to start
with, and I did achieve my goal by little modification of the example,
but it ran as a libvirt client. How can I make libvirtd monitor the
events and react on them? Thanks a lot!