Re: [libvirt] how to attach PCI/USB device

Il giorno mar, 02/11/2010 alle 10.31 +0000, Daniel P. Berrange ha
scritto:

> Except for the caveat that there are huge numbers of USB devices that
> simply
> don't work with QEMU at all, due to limitations of QEMU's  USB
> support

Lucky me that smartcards and tokens work then :) Doubtful I'd be able to
test login with that stuff without them ;)

--
Diego Elio Pettenò — “Flameeyes”
http://blog.flameeyes.eu/

If you found a .asc file in this mail and know not what it is,
it's a GnuPG digital signature: http://www.gnupg.org/